Are you tired of JUST SURVIVING instead of THRIVING?
Do you suffer from...
- Lots of Aches/Pains
- Digestion Problems
- Adrenal exhaustion
- Hair loss
- Thyroid issues
- Sleep difficulties
- Inability to lose weight or maintain weight loss
- Nagging problems that seem to have no answers
- Being told that it’s “all in your head”
What is Nutritional Therapy?
It is a holistic approach to nutrition that is based on the belief that there are six foundations that are essential for optimal wellness
- Blood Sugar Balance
- Vitamin/Mineral Balance
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Nutrient Dense, Properly Prepared Whole Foods
If your body doesn’t have all the nutrients, or ‘raw materials’, to maintain these foundations, then degenerative conditions begin to occur.
Nutritional Therapy... The Process
First…you should know that successful Nutritional Therapy requires you to be an ‘active participant’. I am simply your ‘coach’. I can give you information and help you with your ‘technique’ [diet], but it is you that determines the degree of success that you have. This will truly be a journey……there are no magic pills.
Don’t know much about nutrition? Not able to control what you eat because you travel extensively? That’s OK. I will meet you where you are in life.
The process, or journey, is a methodical and analytical one that begins with information gathering and LISTENING to you.
- Step 1…..You complete a Comprehensive Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire, Food Journal and Health History Form
- Step 2….A 90 minute office visit or telephone consultation which includes:
Delivery of your questionnaire results
Review your Health History Form and gather more information
Review your Food Journal
Develop a short and long term plan
- Step 3….Follow up Consultations
We assess your progress and make necessary adjustments to your diet and/or supplements.
- Step 4….Maintenance
You feel GOOD and no longer need my regular help. CONGRATULATIONS